- Provide administrative support to various teams and programs.
- Help implement communications strategies.
- Draft and edit communications document (e.g., press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies by creating content and uploading content to various platform.
- Ensure the company social media (such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or the company blog) is active and well received on social media.
- Regularly collect and assess data and analytics across a variety of digital platforms. Then, based on the analysis of that data, make recommendations for expanding or improving both public image and online presence.
- Update databases and media lists.
- Track projects and media exposure.
- Implement internal and external communications strategies and projects.
- Prepare presentations and reports.
- Assist in grant application write up and drafts.
- Perform administrative duties such as answering calls, preparing presentations, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and so on
- Other tasks as assigned by Management
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Liberal Arts or comparable required; graduate/advanced degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of progressive experience; experience with media relations is a significant advantage.
- Experience developing strategic external and internal corporate communication plans.
- Detail-oriented & highly organized, with experience and comfort managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, and ability to provide intuitive plain language understanding to internal and clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Experience in creating and handling so media contents.
Summary Job Description – Crop Monitoring Assistant
We are looking for a team member to join our comprehensive Crop Monitoring Program that will give farmers access to accurate and timely information in order to make the best decisions. The successful candidate will be engaged with data collection via UAVs, Satellite images and soil testing as well as data interpretation, communication with clients and working with other members in the Crop Monitoring Program.
Tasks would include:
Accompanying drone operator on missions to farms as visual observer
Basic drone operations once acquired license
Assistance with soil sampling in the field
Processing and interpreting data using multi-spectral imagery
Research projects with custom plant health indices, soil zonation
Writing reports on research projects and for clients
Assist with engineering drawings and designs
Assist with surveying projects for construction
Geo-spatial mapping and use of satellite data
Other tasks assigned by Management
Agriculture knowledge and experience
Experience with Microsoft Office
Experience with photogrammetry software (Pix4D)
Experience with drafting software (AutoCAD, Civil3D) is considered an asset
Organized and able to follow procedures
Work on a team with others
This position will require travel during the day with team members to locations within Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
We are looking for a reliable Operations Manager to join our team. They will undertake production management duties and providing adequate support when needed. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing tasks and should be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Work, Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Responsibilities for Operations Manager
- Work closely with the Manufacturing Managers to oversee daily business operations in Production.
- Responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures within the production team.
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency.
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by customers, clients, and contractors.
- Keep updated on industry trends and consumer market.
- Address operational concerns and issues in a timely fashion.
- Schedule projects and ensure assignments are carried out as planned.
- Maintain and organize company’s facilities.
- Oversee financial issues and the development of long term goals that enhance company growth.
- Maintain the professionalism, confidentiality and image as required by the position
- Create and send reports to the CEO
- Identify opportunities for establishing relationships with independent installation contractors
- Drive excellence through our third party partners by finding, selecting, and negotiating agreements with partners who are committed to our strategy and goals
- Conduct quality control tests to ensure organization standards are being met.
Qualifications for Operations Manager
- Degree in any management or business-related field.
- Experience in a business work environment preferred
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- An eye for attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information
Job Type: Full-time
Email resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org