We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator to join our team. They will undertake administrative duties and providing adequate support when needed. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage calls and correspondence (emails, letters, packages)
- Accommodate visitors, clients, and job candidates
- Coordinate conference room bookings, appointments, and training seminars
- Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities
- Cooperate with Operations Manager on local facility
- Assist with administrative tasks and provide research and administrative support to all departments and individuals where necessary
- Preparing memos, reports, spreadsheets, etc.
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Managing office budgets
- Using a range of software products – Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures
- Data entry
- Reliability and discretion
- Organization and time management
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- QuickBooks experience would be an asset
- Outstanding communication
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Drivers Abstract
- Mandatory Criminal Record check is required prior to hiring
$18 to $20 / hour