We are looking for a reliable Operations Manager to join our team. They will undertake production management duties and providing adequate support when needed. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing tasks and should be self-motivated and trustworthy.
Work, Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Responsibilities for Operations Manager
- Work closely with the Manufacturing Managers to oversee daily business operations in Production.
- Responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures within the production team.
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency.
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by customers, clients, and contractors.
- Keep updated on industry trends and consumer market.
- Address operational concerns and issues in a timely fashion.
- Schedule projects and ensure assignments are carried out as planned.
- Maintain and organize company’s facilities.
- Oversee financial issues and the development of long term goals that enhance company growth.
- Maintain the professionalism, confidentiality and image as required by the position
- Create and send reports to the CEO
- Identify opportunities for establishing relationships with independent installation contractors
- Drive excellence through our third party partners by finding, selecting, and negotiating agreements with partners who are committed to our strategy and goals
- Conduct quality control tests to ensure organization standards are being met.
Qualifications for Operations Manager
- Degree in any management or business-related field.
- Experience in a business work environment preferred
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- An eye for attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information
Job Type: Full-time
Email resumes: email@example.com